School of Art Master’s Exhibition Awards
These awards are given at the end of year annually, and announced at the School of Art Master’s Exhibition Awards event. They are awarded on the basis of student performance during the year. These awards may be combined or awarded separately at the discretion of Head of Art. The list of awards will be updated for the 2017 offers in mid November, 2017.
Timing of award
Semester 2 after results, announced at Art Graduate Master’s Awards event.
Frequency of award
Awards and values (indicative and subject to change annually according to Donations received)
Award Name Discipline Value of Award
- Fiona Myer Award Art - Masters/MCA $2,000 x 4 awards
- Fiona Myer Berlin Studio Residency Art - Masters/MCA $10,000
- Galloway Lawson Prize Art - Masters/MCA $750
- George Hicks Foundation Award PG $2,000
- Lionel Gell Foundation Award PG $1,000
- Ursula Hoff Institute Inc Drawing Award MFA-Drawing and Printmedia $1,000
How to apply
Applications are not required. Nominations are made by the Head of discipline in consultation with academic staff. The Dean will approve the recipients.