150 point program
1.5 years full-time / part-time unavailable
Applications open: 10 JULY 2017
Applications close: 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Applicants for the Master of Screenwriting must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification, with a GPA of 65% over the last two years of study;
- At least five years of documented relevant work experience related to film and television, with evidence of artistic ability and achievement or practice comparable to that expected of undergraduate degree holders in relevant disciplines;
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit components 1-2 by the application closing date:
- A direct application via University's application portal
- A Selection Test via SlideRoom. You will allso be required to upload a CV and pitch two projects for screen-based projects on SlideRoom.
If short-listed, applicants will also be required to attend an interview as the third component of the application process. For more information please visit Interviews page.
In addition to your University application fee, international applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
If you have completed studies outside of the University of Melbourne, your application must include an officially certified copy of your academic transcripts.
- If you have successfully finished a course, please provide evidence of completion.
- If you are currently studying outside the University of Melbourne, please provide an official record/transcript of your current results to date. When your final results are available, please upload a certified hardcopy to your application, or send to email@example.com with your ID number.