150 point program
1.5 years full-time / part-time unavailable
Applications open: 10 JULY 2017
2018 Mid-Year entry - Early applications
30 September 2017 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
2018 Mid-Year entry - Late applications (limited spaces available)
30 April 2018 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Applicants for the Master of Producing must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification, with a GPA of 65% over the last two years of study;
- At least five years of documented relevant work experience related to film and television, with evidence of artistic ability and achievement or practice comparable to that expected of undergraduate degree holders in relevant disciplines
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.
How do I apply?
There are two components to each application. Applicants must submit both by the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- A SlideRoom Application. You will be required to upload a CV and 1-2 page Statement of Intention. Please allow yourself adequate time to complete all required fields.
Shortlisted applicants will also be invited to attend an interview. Please see Interviews page for more information.
In addition to your University application fee, international applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
If you have completed studies outside of the University of Melbourne, your application must include an officially certified copy of your academic transcripts.
- If you have successfully finished a course, please provide evidence of completion.
- If you are currently studying outside the University of Melbourne, please provide an official record/transcript of your current results to date. When your final results are available, please upload a certified hardcopy to your application, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your ID number.