50 point program
full-time unavailable / part-time unavailable
Applications open: 10 JULY 2017
Applications close: 31 OCTOBER 2017 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Please note this course is not currently available to international students.
Applicants for the Graduate Certificate in Visual Art must meet the following criteria:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline; or
- At least five years equivalent, documented, professional experience.
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.
How do I apply?
In addition to your online application, you are required to:
1. Submit a Supplementary Application Form. Please note that your application cannot be assessed if this component is incomplete.
2. Upload a visual folio to your Supplementary Application Form (see below)
Folio and CV
Applicants are required to supply a curriculum vitae and a folio of previous artworks to support your application to this course.
Applicants who have not completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent in any discipline may still apply by fulfilling the entry requirement of “five years equivalent, documented, professional experience”. If this applies to you, please supply evidence of this by submitting both a CV and a folio documenting your previous artworks with the Supplementary Application Form.
- The folio is to be submitted as a single pdf document, with up to 20 images of your artwork. Further details are outlined on the Supplementary Application Form.
If you have completed studies outside of the University of Melbourne, your application must include an officially certified copy of your academic transcripts.
- If you have successfully finished a course, please provide evidence of completion.
- If you are currently studying outside the University of Melbourne, please provide an official record/transcript of your current results to date. When your final results are available, please upload a certified hardcopy to your application, or send to email@example.com with your ID number.