Applications close: 31 January 2020 for the 2020 intake
How Do I Apply?
There are two components to each application.
- A Supplementary Form via SlideRoom by the closing date. Applicants will be charged a non-refundable administration fee.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview.
Supplementary Application Form.
Please note that your application will be marked as incomplete if a Supplementary Application Form is not received, allow yourself adequate time to complete all required fields. As part of the Supplementary Application Form you will be asked to:
- Upload a proposal of 1000 words outlining your intended Honours proposal research paper.
- Upload your academic transcript and C.V.
- If relevant, you may submit a folio, please see Interviews tab for details.
All applicants for the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Degree with Honours) in all disciplines must meet the following critera:
- Completed a major study in a Fine Arts discipline and attained a three year Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent qualification at H2B (70%) standard or equivalent; and
- Performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the stream to which entry is sought.
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.