Applications open: July 2019
Applications close: 31 October 2019
How Do I Apply?
There are three components to each application. All applicants must submit components 1 and 2 before the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal.
- A Supplementary Form via SlideRoom. Applicants will be charged a non-refundable administration fee.
- Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview.
Supplementary Application Form.
Please note that your application will be marked as incomplete if a Supplementary Application Form is not received, allow yourself adequate time to complete all required fields. As part of the Supplementary Application Form you will be asked to:
- Upload a proposal of 1000 words outlining your intended Honours proposal research paper.
- If relevant, you may submit a folio, please see Interviews tab for details.
All applicants for the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Degree with Honours) in all disciplines must meet the following critera:
- Completed a major study in a Fine Arts discipline and attained a three year Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent qualification at H2B (70%) standard or equivalent; and
- Performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the stream to which entry is sought.
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.