100 point program
Applications open: 10 JULY 2017
Applications close: 30 SEPTEMBER 2017 (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
All applicants for the Bachelor of Fine Arts (Degree with Honours) in all disciplines must meet the following critera:
- Completed a major study in a Fine Arts discipline and attained a three year Bachelor of Fine Arts degree or equivalent qualification at H2B standard or equivalent; and
- Performance in one or more of an audition, test, interview, workshop, portfolio or folio presentation, as prescribed by the Academic Board for the stream to which entry is sought.
English Language Requirements
All applicants to the University of Melbourne must meet the outlined English language requirements for admission into their chosen course.
How do I apply?
There are three components to each application. Applicants must submit the first two by the application closing date:
- A direct application via the University's application portal
- Upload a folio of creative work and Honours proposal via SlideRoom. For more information regarding folio and Honours Proposal, please see below.
If shortlisted, applicants will be invited to attend an interview as the third component of the application process. For more information, please see Interviews page.
Applicants must submit a sample of recent screenwriting work - up to 10 pages in screenplay format or equivalent.
Applicants are required to submit a proposal detailing the following:
- Summarise your experience (to date) in your stream/field (500 words)
- Summarise your aims and proposed practical and/or creative project (750 words)
- Proposal for your written research paper (300 words)
Applicants will be charged a processing fee of:
- $5USD payable via SlideRoom
If you have completed studies outside of the University of Melbourne, your application must include an officially certified copy of your academic transcripts.
- If you have successfully finished a course, please provide evidence of completion.
- If you are currently studying outside the University of Melbourne, please provide an official record/transcript of your current results to date. When your final results are available, please upload a certified hardcopy to your application, or send to email@example.com with your ID number.