Drawing and Printmedia
Drawing and Printmedia at VCA School of Art, is taught in an engaging, immersive, studio and workshop based environment. This course will assist you to develop your technical and conceptual skills across a wide range of methodologies. Drawing and Printmedia will provide you with the skills to pursue the practice of a professional working artist, and allow you to critically engage in the debates of contemporary visual art.
If you choose to study Drawing and Printmedia, you will:
- Develop your imaging skills through practical experience in a range of Drawing and Printmedia methodologies.
- Employ a variety of experimental strategies using new and traditional technologies to develop a range of innovative visual solutions.
- Build skills in critical analysis and debate through the expression of your opinions, ideas and observations.
- Analyse and contextualise visual concepts with reference to contemporary practice.
- Develop an in depth understanding and knowledge of Drawing and Printmedia practice within an historical, contemporary and theoretical context.
- Gain artistic independence to develop a professional attitude toward studio practice
For course information, entry requirements and how to apply to study Art at the VCA, see: